Wednesday, October 28, 2009
journal#7 movie
My favorite movie is " Professional", the main charactor a killer named Leon who is lonely and cold-blooded, everyday he drinks milk, talk to his only friend which is a plant, doing exercise; his neighbour is a complicated family, the father is a tearaway who smuggles drug, the mother is lewd. Oneday, this family are killed by the father's complice except one of the children named Matilde, who is 11 years old, She knocked Leon's door and the cold-blooded killer saved her. so they stay together after that and Matilde imitates leon to be a killer for revenge. Leon is not cold and lonely anymore, their are many interesting and romantic stories when they are together, at the same time it is sad when they kill many people for Leon's boss. At the end of the movie, Matilde fall in love with Leon and goes to revenge herself, Leon saved her and dies. This is a tragedy, leon tell his boss who is a friend in Leon's eyes to leave all his money to Matilde, but his boss break the promise. Matilde palnt Leon's plant in a park and goes to school, that is the end. Another thing I forgot to say Matilde's father's complices are policemen. I move a lot when I watch this movie,but I can not list any reason for that. I just feel Leon is awesome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've never seen it before, Shaowei. Is it a Chinese or an American film? It sounds scary in the beginning.... but then it turns into a love story? I like romantic films, but I usually don't like scary movies. Is it a recently produced film?
ReplyDeleteform your description, I knew that I had already seen this movie; however, it was a long time ago. I also love this movie. Not only is the killing part, but also has the beautiful music in this movie. I kind cried during the end because the movie is quite emotional, and I was think about the world at the present. Not every killer is totally cold-blood; the killers are also human, they must have mind, emotion. In other word, they still have the kindly "face". Might a bad can be a good man because of the emotional heart. I also very like the character in that movie, who is a very famous guy. I am very interested in his movie, such as action movie, and funny movie. So, cool about this journal, because the author called me memory of that old movie.
ReplyDelete