This thanksgiving break I went to Detroit to see my boyfriend, because he rent a apartment there and he has his own car, so that would be convenient for us to go around. On thanksgiving day we went to his friend's home and celebrated the festival, we ate turkey and a lot of traditional food which were extremely delicious, like the corn dessert, pumpkin pie, bean with fried onion, some strange cream soup. I could still feel the tastes in my mouth now. After that dinner, we went shopping with many Chinese people for the black Friday, the mall was huge and many people waited in a line to buy coach purses, we did that foolish thing, too. I was more excited when I entered into the store than getting those purses. In fact, we almost saw all the residents in Michigan. people were crazy and goods's prices were very low. My boyfriend bought a pair of pants by Columbia for 7 dollars, and I bought some makeup at low prices as well. for example, I got the mascara by lancome at 6 dollars. That night was exciting for me, because I thought I would never shop for the whole night before that black Friday.
My boyfriend also celebrated my birthday with his friends for me, we went to a Japanese and Chinese cafeteria, I ate the most delicious food on the earth,such as various sushi, steamed dessert, Chinese style cooked fish, small lobsters, shrimps, sashimi. Also my boyfriend sent me a necklace and a beautiful cake with I love you on that. The cake was too sweet to eat, but I was moved a lot.
I am back to school now and I really miss the great holiday, all in all, final exams are coming as well as the Christmas Break, I love America more now.
No comments:
Post a Comment